A Total Joint Program That's Second to None
Living with joint pain is a serious and debilitating condition. It can cause you to stop participating in the activities you enjoy, lessen mobility and diminish your quality of life. But you don’t have to let the pain slow you down, thanks to Gwinnett Medical Center’s Total Joint Program.
With two state-of-the-art orthopedic facilities conveniently located in Lawrenceville and Duluth, we provide metro Atlanta with the highest standard of orthopedic care. We specialize in pain-relieving treatments, groundbreaking resurfacing procedures and highly advanced total joint replacement surgeries. And our board-certified orthopedic surgeons, highly skilled staff, nationally accredited facilities, cutting-edge technologies and patient-focused approach are unrivaled.
Our goal is to get you back to your life and the things you enjoy more quickly with the education and assistance that you deserve.
Total Joint Replacement Surgery Options
Total joint surgery is the replacement of an arthritic or damaged joint with an artificial joint or prosthesis. At Gwinnett Medical Center, we perform a full range of total joint procedures and image-guided techniques, including:
- Total knee replacement
- Unicompartmental knee
- Bicompartmental knee
- Total hip replacement
- Birmingham hip resurfacing
- Anterior total hip replacement
- Standard total shoulder replacement
What Causes Joint Pain?
In general, arthritis is the cause of joint pain. If you experience regular joint pain, you may suffer from osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or even arthritis caused by a traumatic joint injury. Read more about the causes of joint pain and what you can do about it in our Patient Education section.
Total Joint Replacement Links
- Learn more about our dedicated orthopedic surgeons and staff on our About Us page.
- Get informed about the causes of joint pain in our Patient Education section.
- Read about the groundbreaking Procedures we perform every day.
- Find out if joint surgery is right for you by taking our Total Joint Quiz.
- Get in touch or get directions at our Contact Us page.
If you would like to speak with someone or receive a referral, please call 678-312-5000 today.